[Single&Happy] Are U (still) single, are U happy?

Hi Bloggers,

If you are (still) single and I would like to ask you, are you happy? If you say, Yes I am Happy - I think, we are in a same track.

For those ones are still in doubt to answer, meaning, you are in "unhappy" or "less happy" ... don't let this feeling control you. Do not worry be happy, even you are still single!

Why?

Being single or get married, it is really your own decision. Both are good - as long as you take responsibility with your choice.

In Asian mindset, sometimes if we have been around 30ies and your career/business is ascending, people keep on asking when will you get married. People will judge, you are still not "complete man/woman".

Get married - I think most of us has plan to get it.

However, the decision should come from your own - and do not sourrondings force you down. Better to get married little bit late, rather than divorce or suffered problems due to "pre-mature execution" :)

It is your basic right - to determine what your life will be - by your own!

By this blog, I would like to ask you to share opinion, ideas, feelings - (still) single and happy!
Put in your comments, I am waiting it!




4 komentar

  1. AnggitW  

    9 April 2008 pukul 05.25

    as I had been single and I have been married so I think I have the opportunity to tell which one is good.
    Well, both status are good, but being married is better.... :-)
    You can share your happiness (and sadness) with your loving ones, and there are people who make you think twice if jkldvyou want to do someting vivere pericoloso... but it's good.
    Try it, you will never regret it, the only regret you will become is why you don't do it long before.... hehehehe

  2. Stephanie  

    9 Mei 2008 pukul 23.25

    Marriage ??? It's all about commitment. One that cannot commit will never get married....

  3. Anonim  

    31 Mei 2008 pukul 11.25

    Coz im still single so i cant compare about hapiness with the marriage life.

  4. Zephyr  

    8 Mei 2009 pukul 05.06

    well, I am not single and I am happy..hehehehe...

    Just drop by to check your blog..hehehehe.....



Posting Terbaru

Komentar Terbaru